8th House in Astrology – Your Life Span
8th house, also known as Randhra Bhav, in astrology is all about Wealth through Easy Gains & Inheritance, Longevity or Your Age Span, Partnership & Marital Tie, Obstacles, Debts, Setbacks, Accidents, Death Like Experience, Misfortune, Disgrace, Disappointments, in-laws. Eighth house talks about native’s birth, re-birth and death, or a death like situation.
– Occultism, interest in mystical sciences, MOKSHA, past and future events, litigation, and bankruptcy etc is all strong features of 8th house. People with strong 8th house is very good with Social work and counseling, they also have very good understanding in astrology and psychology.
– Body parts such as outer sexual organs are represented by this house. That is why this house also represents SEX pleasure, sexuality and the sexual act whether obvious or hidden – the secretive ones!
– According to ‘Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra’ – If Randhra Lord is in angular house, long life is indicated. The native will be short lived – If Randhra Lord joins Lagna Lord or a malefic and be in Randhra itself.
– 8th house is 12th of the 7th house which means every feature of the 7th house is at the stake in 8th house. Some changes of 8th house may look negative on the surface, but you will soon realize that it is creating new opportunity in your life for something new.
– Being 8th house, it represents Scorpio sign which is ruled by Mars. However, karak planet of 8th house is Saturn. Saturn is the most natural planet for death and longevity. The placement and health of Saturn in the chart gives you good insight about the features of 8th house.