Astrology and Relationship
This post will explain how astrology and relationship works. As a human being we live in a society. Your horoscope signifies how your mutual relations to your brother, sister, parents, grandparents, in laws will be.
- 1st house is for self. It tells everything about you.
- 2nd house is for male child and spouse. However, 7th house is the prime house for spouse.
- 3rd house is for younger brothers and sisters.
- 4th house is for mother, tells the status of the mother. Your family house and relation with your family members.
- 5th house is for your children and romantic partner.
- 6th house is for maternal uncle, relation with your office colleagues.
- 7th house is for spouse. We also consider 2nd house as a secondary house for the spouse. This house also represents other type of business partnership.
- 8th house may help heal others emotionally or physically.
- 9th house is for father and your relation with your teacher or guru.
- 11th house is for elder brothers and sisters.
- The third house of horoscope gives idea about your brother and the from 3rd house to next seventh house (9th house) indicates about his (brother’s) wife.
- To get idea about your maternal relations it’s important to have an idea about the mother’s house.
Further, if one can also keep constellations in mind then we can get detailed information about any relation.
Planets and relationship:
- Venus is the factor for the wife in man’s horoscope.
- Moon denotes mother, Sun denotes father, Mercury determine the relation with your sister and Mars is for brother.
- Jupiter in woman’s horoscope indicates the husband.
- Saturn gives idea about your paternal uncle.
- Rahu indicates your in laws, if Rahu is not good then you won’t have good relations with your in laws.
- If Mercury is favorable in your horoscope then your friends will love you more than your close relatives.
- If Mercury is weak then you should stay away or be careful with your friends because they may favor you on your face, but will betray you if required.
- If Saturn is present with Mercury then you won’t have bad friends.
- If Sun is with Mercury then you will always be surrounded with friends.
- If Jupiter is with Mercury then you will have loyal and helpful friends.
- If Ketu is with Mercury then you will have friends of higher status than you.
- If Mars is with Mercury then you will be friends with girls and if Moon is with Mercury then you will be friends with anyone. You will have the power to make your enemies be in your favor.
Friends are analyzed from the strength of the eleventh house from the ascendant – its lord, if there is a mooltrikona sign in the eleventh house. Also study the position of Mercury, both the functional benefic planets and the functional malefic planets in the chart. For example, if it is placed in the sixth house, the person may be involved in disputes.
Study the impact of the different planets on the 11th House for each ascendant as follows:
- For Aries ascendant, Mercury, Rahu and Ketu on 11th house.
- For Taurus ascendant, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Rahu and Ketu on the 11th house.
- For Gemini ascendant, Mars and the influence of Rahu and Ketu on the 11th house.
- For Cancer ascendant, impact of Jupiter (lord of the sixth house) and Saturn (lord of the eighth house) and also that of Rahu and Ketu on the eleventh house.
- For Leo ascendant, analyze the impact of the Moon (lord of the twelfth house) and also that of Rahu and Ketu on the eleventh house.
- For Virgo ascendant, analyze the impact of Saturn (the lord of the sixth house), Mars (the lord of the eighth house) and the Sun (the lord of the twelfth house) and also that of Rahu and Ketu on the eleventh house.
- For Libra ascendant, analyze the impact of Mercury, Rahu and Ketu on the eleventh house.
- For Scorpio ascendant, analyze the impact of Venus, Mars, Rahu and Ketu on the eleventh house.
- For Sagittarius ascendant, analyze the impact of the Moon, Rahu and Ketu on the eleventh house.
- For Capricorn ascendant, analyze the impact of Jupiter, Sun, Rahu and Ketu on the eleventh house.
- For Aquarius ascendant analyze the impact of the Moon, Mercury, Rahu and Ketu on the eleventh house.
- For Pisces ascendant analyze the impact of the Sun, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu on the eleventh house.
Astrology for Candidate Selection:
Astrology even helps you to select the personnel for top jobs from astrological point of view; if the person has the required capacity for his job. There are many cases where top academicians with brilliant resume have failed in practical fields; and there are professionals with little experience earning huge sums. A person with strong chart and good operating planetary period may be right candidate.
An astrological chart reveals the organizing capability, team work, trustworthiness, good health and many such pre-requisites for selecting personnel for top jobs. This process also reduce the time and make the selection process much more effective.
Every job has some KRAs (key responsibility area) and based on these KRAs organizations jolt down the pre-requisites of that role e.b. candidate needs to be a go-getter, or good planner, or should have good analytical skills, or need to be a team player, or requires good public relation skills.
The planets govern these various personality traits, Sun governs the abilities of planning, organizing, relations with politicians and bureaucrats; Moon governs the imagination, public relations; Mars rules the enterprising nature, aggressiveness; Mercury rules the analytical power and communication skills; Jupiter rules integrity, honesty, and knowledge; Venus rules artistic nature, interactivity, teamwork etc. No science other than the astrology gives any foresight in this regard.
When we select people for jobs, we must match the job requirements and the strength of the planets in the charts of the personnel to ensure the best candidate for the job.