Rat in Chinese Zodiac
There are five types of Rat in Chinese Zodiac associated with one of the five elements: Wood, Fire, Earth, Gold (Metal), and Water. Here is the chart:
|Type of Rat||Year of Birth||Characteristics|
|Wood Rat||1924, 1984||Independent, self-confident, virtuous and talented, with a strong sense of teamwork|
|Fire Rat||1936, 1996||Energetic, brave, quiet, cordial and friendly to their friends, but very strict with themselves|
|Earth Rat||1948, 2008||Amiable, honest, flexible, modest, serious, with a strong sense of self-esteem|
|Gold Rat||1960, 2020||Smart, talented, hot-tempered, jealous, with a strong sense of self-awareness|
|Water Rat||1912, 1972||Talkative, shrewd, conservative, and wise|
Personality and Character
- Beauty of Chinese zodiac is that an animal’s personality traits are used to determine the personality and character of an individual. Rat is first Chinese zodiac. Rat is an animal which can be found anywhere; it has strong adaptability to environments. It usually eats everything from veg to non-veg, so it can survive everywhere. It shows that rat people have got good surviving skills.
- Rat people are highly social and without companionship they feel lonely and depressed. Such people easily make friends in whatever surroundings they are. These people are very caring to other people just as rats take care of injured and sick rats in their group. Rats have excellent memories and they never forget the navigation routes.
- Rat people are curious but shy also and prefer to stay away from a potential threat. Although common conception is that rats litter but fact is they are extremely clean animals, they spend hours every day grooming them. Even they help other group members to do the same. Rats are less likely to transmit the diseases, parasites and viruses. Because of its small size, rat is the only animal in Chinese zodiac which requires less food; rat can go longer than a camel without drinking of water. They generally do not fall ill as these people are dynamic, however they are always prone to diseases and it takes good time to recover.
To summarize rat is creative and intelligent as they always look for ways to improve on the situations; honest and generous as they care for other people.
- Some Rats like criticizing and complaining about others and talk about their shortcomings. Sometimes they do not listen to advices and behave stubborn. Rats are very dynamic in nature and they lack patience and persistence. They tend to move from place to place. They usually cannot persist in one goal for a long time.
Love Compatibility and Relationship
- They love to complain so if you are looking for a relationship with rat, first listen to them and don’t advice. If they can find well-matched partner they will behave well always. Rats are supposed to be loyal, affectionate and generous to their partners. Once they get into relationship, they make compromises and perform their duties well.
- Males are easygoing. They take relationships seriously. They are perfect in married life trying to be a good husband and father. Females are more inclined towards materialism. They admire their lover a lot, however, if they will not find the love perfect, they will lose heart.
Ox: they are faithful, understanding, and respect rat’s passion of love.
Rabbit: this relationship will get along easily.
Dragon: both of the two are straightforward and loyal in relationship.
Rat: They treat each other with true heart; however, this relationship is generally requiring more romance.
Tiger: this will also work if tiger people are given their personal space. They have strong desire to get everything in control.
Monkey: they can be potential partners.
Dog: this relationship will work gradually and develop stably.
Pig: Pigs are persistent which rats are not, so they can inspire each other.
Snake: They are good listener which rat needs.
Relationship to avoid:
Horse: Both are self-centered and seldom give up their views.
Rooster: One is extravagant, while another is spendthrift. No Match.
Hit or Miss:
Sheep: if both of them show consideration to each other, it will be a hit.