Ananda Madirasana (Intoxicating Bliss Pose)
Ananda Madirasana or Intoxicating Bliss Pose is the easiest asana of the vajrasana group of asanas. It calms the mind, relaxes the nervous system and gives all the benefits of vajrasana. In this asana prime focus is on the breathing.
Steps to do Ananda Madirasana
- Sit in vajrasana. Place the palms on top of the heels.
- Keep the head and spine erect, close the eyes and relax the whole body. Imagine the center of your eyebrows.
- Take slow and deep breathing and imagine the center of your eyebrows all the time.
- This is it. Do as long as you are comfortable.
- This is super-easy relaxing and meditating pose.
[media-credit name=”Image Courtesy: selfhealingonline.com” align=”alignnone” width=”818″][/media-credit]