How to do Bhadrasana (Gracious Pose)
This pose is another variation and group of poses of vajrasana. Its benefits are same as vajrasana. This asana loosen up the legs and used for spiritual benefits.
Steps to do Bhadrasana
- Sit is vajrasana and separate the knees as far as possible. Do not strain.
- Keep the toes on the ground.
- Separate the knees in such a way to make sure that buttocks rest on the floor.
- Keep your palms on the knees.
- Try to concentrate on your breathing.
- You can do this asana as long as you are comfortable.
- In case you have trouble in touching the floor with your buttocks you can place a cushion or blanket under the buttocks.
[media-credit name=”Image Courtesy: selfhealingonline.com” align=”alignnone” width=”500″][/media-credit]