Myths Regarding Blue Sapphire (Neelam) Gemstone and If It Suits You
Neelam or blue sapphire is Saturn gemstone; fast acting and highly powerful. Blue sapphire is believed to possess the power to turn misfortune into fortune and vice versa. At the same time, there is a lot of myths/apprehensions/confusion about the suitability of neelam stone and if it’s real. Let’s find out more…
Word of caution:
Wear it only after the consultation with a qualified astrologer after a thorough analysis of the birth chart. You can see unfavorable or dire consequences from wearing blue sapphire under wrong circumstances. Same goes with wearing low quality or fake ones. Astrology talks about 16 major consequences connected to blue sapphire gemstone such as:
- ulcers or boils
- trouble from an enemy
- eye troubles
- family problems
- loss of reputation
- tragic fall from a high position
- breaking of relationships and others.
- Always buy blue sapphire stone from a qualified and experienced gemologist and get it tested if it suits you or not. For this your astrologer could be of help. One popular method is after wearing the blue sapphire, note what happens to you over 72 hours (3 days) period.
- An alternative method is to place the blue sapphire underneath your pillow or keep it in your left side shirt pocket for three days.
- If nothing happens to you, you feel healthy or normal, you get some good news or get something valuable, means it suits you. There may be sex dreaming which is ok as neelam is working with your Mooladhara chakra.
- But, if you get dream of violence, fights and terrible events, headaches and sickness or if you sustain an injury or accident or a bad news, then it is obvious that blue sapphire is not suiting you.
Here is a complete guide about How to Determine if a Sapphire is Real.