Dragon Rat Compatibility in Chinese Zodiac Astrology
Let’s see how the Dragon compatibility with Rat go by the Chinese Zodiac rules.
Only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, Dragons are leader and charismatic, it has to be grand whatever they do. They are risk takers, they execute the things on instinct. They are considered lucky and fortunate. They are symbol of wealth. They want lime light and being in the center of attention. Highly social, they are party animals and loves frequent social gathering. Click here to know more about Dragon personality.
Year of the Dragon
Years of the Dragon: 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, and 2024.
Rats are witty and smart. They can identify the opportunities quickly to take advantage. Due to their curious nature they try their hands on everything, however unlike Dragon personality their risk appetite is low and lack courage. Due to this they are not able to lead or command the things or situation. They are resourceful too so you can expect a solution of your problem. They are very careful with money and its management which makes them thrifty and also help them to be wealthy and prosperous.
Year of the Rat
Years of the Rat: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, and 2020.
Dragon Compatibility with Rat in
- There is love at first sight as they attract each other. The compatibility of the Rat with the Dragon is high. The Dragon and Rat relationship is a joy as they have a lot in common and know each other very well no matter what happens. They trust each other very well. Dragon loves to show off and Rat loves to appreciate. These two love glamour and glitz, and enjoy dressing up and going out. They love to host lavish parties and get-together in their home.
- Rat is witty and humorous; Dragon is charming and has an appeal. Both attract the people but neither is jealous of the other. In fact, each is proud of their lover’s qualities. Rats are good strategy maker and Dragons are full of ideas to do innovative things. When Dragon will come up with a brilliant idea Rat can execute it in the best possible manner.
- There could be some problem as Dragon has high ego and Rat does not like it. Still, these two get along wonderfully well for the most part. Rat is like employee of the company and Dragon is manager, so both of them need to understand and listen to each other in order to keep the company running.
- Both are sociable, active, love attention and presentation, and enjoy spending time with each other. However, Dragons are honest, straightforward and trust easily; whereas Rat is cunning, shrewd, and selfish. They know how to use people for their purposes. They can easily deceive any one and person will not know. Rat needs to take care of this nature in order to keep the Dragon’s trust and loyalty. If Dragon will feel cheated they will break up in a second without second thought.
- As far as sex is concerned, both possess healthy sexual appetites. They will express their desire to each other very well. Their sex life will be filled with stormy passion and vivid activities. They love to be experimental in the sex. Dragon’s energy and Rat’s activeness will be quite a match for their sex life.
Ox Compatibility with Goat in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Dog in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Dragon in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Ox in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Pig in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Horse in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Rabbit in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Snake in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Tiger in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Monkey in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Rat in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Rooster in Chinese Zodiac