Dragon Rooster Compatibility in Chinese Zodiac Astrology
Let’s see how the Dragon compatibility with Rooster go by the Chinese Zodiac rules.
Dragon zodiac is dominant and ambitious. Dragons prefer to live by their own rules, and love to take risks. They go by their instincts rather than logic and explanations. They know how earn money and love to do the things in grand fashion. They will start multiple projects at a time and distribute their efforts and energy among them. However, due to this they will feel exhausted and tired. They prefer to do things alone and stay alone. Click here to know more about Dragon personality.
Year of the Dragon
Years of the Dragon: 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, and 2024.
Roosters are confident and motivating. They are loyal, trustworthy and straight with their opinions. Just like Dragons, Roosters are extremely social and prefer being the center of attention. Rooster are very good at making homes and they are very organized. If you will go to Roosters house you will find everything at the place where it should be.
Serena Williams and Steffi Graph are famous Rooster personalities.
Year of the Rooster
years of the Rooster: 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029.
Dragon Compatibility with Rooster in
- This is a good match as both of them are independent and they can help each other in career and relationship. They are also equally smart, meticulous and concerned about their finances. Both will be happy if they agree who will command what so that they can avoid competing with each other for more harmonious relationship.
- Rooster is conservative in relationships and dont create much excitement which is liked by Dragon who does not like interference. In exchange, he will focus on the career, earning money and good lifestyle for Rooster. However, Roosters have critical nature and they love to criticize due to their perfectionist nature. They need to understand how much criticism is liked by the mighty Dragon before they start fire.
- The good thing is both are very social and enjoys going out and dine out. They both love attention in the gatherings and would love to be in the lime light. Rooster will always keep an eye on the risky Dragon for his risk appetite. Meaning when the Dragon will take too much risk in his career or relationships, Rooster will pull their back.
- In bed, the dragon and the rooster can have a relationship that is very sexually intimate. They might have some challenges though when it comes to marriage compatibility. The rooster has high standards and will be somewhat blunt when they are critical. The dragon has the capability of keeping their concentration and not being affected by their partner’s criticisms.
- In bed, both can be very intimate if they both are convinced with each other. Rooster is reliable and plays along well with the energy and high standards of Dragon. However, Dragon needs to first win the Rooster’s heart before going to the bed or making love. Once Rooster is convinced from Dragon’s honest efforts, he or she will give 101% to make and keep this relationship.
Ox Compatibility with Goat in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Dog in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Dragon in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Ox in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Pig in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Horse in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Rabbit in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Snake in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Tiger in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Monkey in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Rat in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Rooster in Chinese Zodiac