Ox Tiger Compatibility in Chinese Zodiac Astrology
Let’s see how Ox Tiger compatibility in Chinese Zodiac is analyzed.
Ox Personality in Ox Tiger compatibility:
The Oxen are very introvert kind and avoid social gatherings. Even if they happened to be in the social event, they hesitate to introduce themselves or initiate a conversation on their own with others. Due to their introvert nature they prefer to work alone.
Their relationship is based on trust and loyalty. They cannot tolerate any kind of infidelity. At times they can be very moody. Patience is their biggest virtue. They can work day and night tirelessly and patiently on any assignment given to them.
Oxen people are generally of good built and health and seldom fall ill. They are brilliant example of ‘homely person’ as they are very much attached to their home and would like to spend all the time saved from work at home. They would like to own all the material comfort and make their home the coziest place on the earth.
Due to their homely nature they hardly go out or any adventure trip and due to this nature they are generally considered boring. They are very conservative and old-fashioned in their thinking and life style and they expect same from others. It will not be easy to convince them to change their path or ideology. This feature covers their stubbornness and lack of flexibility and how it can be frustrating for them when they don’t achieve the desired results due to their never changing mindset.
To know more about Ox personality click here.
Year of the Ox
Years of the Ox: 1901, 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021
Tigers are strong and powerful personalities. We know Tiger lives in and rules wild, similarly these people are very commanding and courageous. They love adventure in life, meeting new people, going to unknown places and exploration. They are dominating by nature and seek respect and authority in whatever environment they are and they generally get it either by hook or crook.
These are charming and lively people but very frank and upfront with their words. Even they don’t know when their speech is being offensive or maybe they just don’t care. However, it does not mean they are not sensitive; they are genuine, kind and caring of others in need. They are also one of the impulsive personalities and sometimes act on their impulse rather than going by logic.
This sometimes leads them to the troubles. But otherwise they are good decision makers. Physically they are very fit and attractive so career which demands physical attributes, mental stimulation or boldness will suit them. On the downside, these people are not patient or persistent in their life. Their actions, energy or passion don’t last long as they easily get bored and focus on other things.
In relationship also, they fall in love very easily with women of their choice and it is easy because they have magnetic personality but they don’t put much effort to save it and move on once things do not go their way.
Year of the Tiger
Years of the Tiger: 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022.
Ox Tiger Compatibility in Chinese Zodiac
- Due to Tigers’ charming personality it is very easy to fall in love with them. It will be difficult for Oxen too to resist the Tiger’s charm. However, this is one challenging relationship. Let’s explore more about it. There are some key differences in their feature. Tigers are adventurous and does not like sitting at home killing time. Oxen like it at home.
- Tigers are very social; Oxen find it difficult to gel with others in any social gathering. It will be challenging for Tigers to cope up with Oxen’s slow response time. Tigers are unpredictable whereas Oxen are very predictable in terms of their behavior. On energy level Ox Tiger compatibility is equal whereas Oxen have static energy; Tigers have dynamic energy level.
- Oxen are patient and conservative kind of old school. They are very routine oriented and want to do everything logically in order without any chaos. They don’t haste and never rush to any judgment without a lot of thought process. Thinking too much means taking more time; and missing good opportunities in between.
- Oxen wants to ensure that any decision they make should be through reliable sources and make them secure and stable. Their every move is calculated and they never take risks. On the other hand they are very trustworthy and will never cheat. People can blindly rely on them. This makes them a great partner or friend.
- Tigers may appreciate all this, however, they are just polar opposite of all the above. They are quick to think and act sometimes based on thoughts and sometimes on impulses. They are also tending to be short-tempered and reactive in certain situations.
- Opposite to Oxen, Tigers are full of excitement and enthusiasm in any assignment in their life and don’t think or care much about results. They do contribute their 100% energy in everything they do and they do it very fast.
- Tigers are very passionate lovers; Oxen are very reserved with their emotions. Contrary to Oxen, Tigers get hurt emotionally easily. Here Oxen can be of help as they are always ready to lend the support to anyone in need. Tigers want to control and dominate the relationship which goes against the thoughtful and practical Oxen.
- Tigers are very upfront and straight; they never hide their emotions whether positive or negative. One thing is sure both are loyal to their partners and will never betray to each other. Both are materialistic; their methods could be different but they want financial stability and material comforts at home. Here Oxen can be benefited with the Tigers’ money making abilities.
- Tigers are free spirit and they want to move a lot but they also let their partner enjoy their own. Since they are very talkative they easily make friends, become the center of attraction easily and moreover people like them. Since Oxen fail in these departments it could be a concern area for Oxen to become doubtful about their partners’ character and other relationships; another hurdle in Ox Tiger compatibility.
Ox Compatibility with Goat in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Dog in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Dragon in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Ox in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Pig in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Horse in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Rabbit in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Snake in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Tiger in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Monkey in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Rat in Chinese Zodiac
Ox Compatibility with Rooster in Chinese Zodiac